What Goes Into A AMAZING Blog Post!?!?
Learning how to produce a quality blog post for your business while maintaining readability and improving your rankings is difficult. Most companies factor this in their budget as it’s a never-ending battle. If you have countless hours to spend instead of working or managing your business go ahead give it a shot. If not, stop wasting your time spending countless trying to understand how search engines operate. Learning how to create amazing readable content while still keeping it SEO compatible is very time consuming. Now lets cut to the chase we need an AMAZING blog post.
Visual Bulletin QUICK & EASY to Read
- Step 1: Plan your blog post by choosing a topic, making an outline, conducting research, and FACT checking.
- Credible sources are the best.
- Step 2: You need to make sure your headline is informative. Capture the reader’s attention quickly with something relevant.
- Step 3: Writing of your blog post needs to start! You can do this by writing a draft in a single session, or gradually work on parts of it until completion.
- This is where the real work begins, and one thing that is very important is having a keyword selected as you write your blog.
- Step 4: Always use images to explain confusing topics in your post, or bring attention to details that are needed. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Step 5: Critique your blog post, and make sure to judge yourself harsh. I would highly recommend getting another pair of eyes. Having someone else read your content to provide constructive criticism is always worthwhile.
- Step 6: Publish your content. If you wait too long for the “perfect” piece you might be waiting for a while. Improving, updating, and editing is a part of content management. If you don’t make revisions how are you going to ever improve?
Flow of a Blog
Section 1 – Planning a Blog Post
Brainstorming, getting examples, drafting content.
Section 2 – Writing a Blog Post
This is the actual time spent writing your post, and remember its going to be a draft, it wont be perfect! Perfect the layout, then the content will fall into place.
Section 3 – Rewriting/Editing a Blog Post
Rewrite your post to achieve a good flow while maintaining SEO compatibility & always try to have someone proof it as well.
Section 4 – Optimizing a Blog Post
Section 5 – Conclusion
Wrap it up, make sure to add ways to contact via social media, newsletter, etc.
I recommended using these other tools online to help optimize your blog and writing.
Looking for some help? Give us a call!
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”6″ sortorder=”137,138,139,140,141,142,143,144″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ slug=”What-Goes-Into-A-Amazing-Blog-Post” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Thanks For Reading!
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”5″ exclusions=”129,157,158,159,160″ sortorder=”131,134,132,135,133,130,128,129,157,158,159,160″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”blindX” cycle_interval=”3″ show_thumbnail_link=”1″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” slug=”Thanks-For-Reading-IT-Sauces” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Cassandra & Travis Russell
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”7″ sortorder=”147,146,148,151,152,149,190,150,145″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”10″ number_of_columns=”3″ ajax_pagination=”1″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” slug=”Saucy-Sauces-Blog-Roll-@-IT-Sauces” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
IT Sauces 😛